Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place in Ireland to buy a Wii U?

Options
  • 18-09-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Anyone any recommendations? I know there's a price drop on October 4th, but there seems to have been some amazing independent price cuts in the UK that we haven't been privvy to :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Been thinking on one for the kids lately, but the price doesn't seem to be dropping. I'd be interested to know of any really good deals on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Anyone at all?!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭argentum

I know that the xtra vision shops that are closing down have them at a discount of 30% off the retail price.My Santa is sorted for my little fella

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭jones

i was looking at the wii u on amazon to get for my daughter for christmas there was a nice bundle at 219 sterling with mario land and when i went in to pay for it today its gone up to 239 sterling. The equivalent bundle in smyths is 299.99 and argos its over 300.

Why didn't i just order it yesterday when it was 219 :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

jones wrote: »
    i was looking at the wii u on amazon to get for my daughter for christmas there was a nice bundle at 219 sterling with mario land and when i went in to pay for it today its gone up to 239 sterling. The equivalent bundle in smyths is 299.99 and argos its over 300.

Why didn't i just order it yesterday when it was 219 :-(

noticed that too alright. I'd wait a bit longer, might go back down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭jones

So is smyths the cheapest bricks and mortar in ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Seems so, heard the Premium bundle with Nintendoland is €250 there right now, with the other game bundles (Wind Waker HD, NSMBu, Lego City) being €300.

Advertisement