Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best time to change bank?

Options
  • 18-09-2013 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭

I plan on changing banks and, in a couple of months, making an application with the new bank.
    Do you think I should change banks now, or wait 'til I make the application?
    I'm just a personal customer.
    Would being an existing customer or a prospective customer be better for me at that time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Addle wrote: »
    I plan on changing banks and, in a couple of months, making an application with the new bank.
    Would being an existing customer or a prospective customer be better for me at that time?

Application for?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Addle wrote: »

You can get a switcher pack from your new bank and they'll do the whole thing for you, it'll be up and running within 10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

dobsdave wrote: »
    Application for?
    Mortgage-refinance.

Advertisement