Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to buy a ps3 copy.

Options
  • 18-09-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

looking to buy a ps3 copy of the game. too dear on adverts :O only got money on my mastercard so itd have to be paid by paypal. 55 euro + 1.50 postage. OR if youre near kimmage/crumlin, id pay the 1.50 for a delivery to my house. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

MarkY91 wrote: »
    looking to buy a ps3 copy of the game. too dear on adverts :O only got money on my mastercard so itd have to be paid by paypal. 55 euro + 1.50 postage. OR if youre near kimmage/crumlin, id pay the 1.50 for a delivery to my house. thanks

Buy from Tesco online, get it delivered tommorow. Spend €60 get €20 off first delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

danwhite88 wrote: »
    Buy from Tesco online, get it delivered tommorow. Spend €60 get €20 off first delivery.

i only got 60 euro on my card and card issuer takes 2.95% fee when i buy something so im trying to get it for 55 somewhere :\

i only got 60 euro on my card and card issuer takes 2.95% fee when i buy something so im trying to get it for 55 somewhere :\

Well by my calculations if you spend €62 you get €20 off totalling out to €42? Issuer takes 2.95% and you still have money left on the card. . . .

Well by my calculations if you spend €62 you get €20 off totalling out to €42? Issuer takes 2.95% and you still have money left on the card. . . .

jesus, off to tesco website i go :D ill let you know how i get on

jesus, off to tesco website i go :D ill let you know how i get on

The code you will need to get €20 off is RXXGGHT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

This. I just did this. 800g of mince beef and a copy of GTA V for collection at 9am in the morning.

Breakfast is going to be good.

the order went through and seems to have worked but the money is still in my mastercard. did it not work or is tesco not taking the money out until opening time or something?

if so, then i have gta5 and 5 tins of beans on the way between 9am and 11 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Apparently some guy done this and they delivered his 5 euro chocolate with no game. So he paid for chocolate to be delivered.

We all better hope they have it in stock at the tesco's we ordered from.

Apparently some guy done this and they delivered his 5 euro chocolate with no game. So he paid for chocolate to be delivered.

We all better hope they have it in stock at the tesco's we ordered from.

jesus thats worrying :(

i got a comfirmation email and seems to be all done but the money is STILL in my mastercard account. is it fine and theyll take it tomorrow morning or is it actually not gone through in the end?

• Advertisement

delivery status is DELIVERED..yet its not been AND the money is still in my account. im losing hope :(

delivery status is DELIVERED..yet its not been AND the money is still in my account. im losing hope :(

I got a call to say they don't have the stock to fulfill my order. But what about my mince!!

Got it in smyths in Tallaght in the end. They had some and got 2 more boxes in this morning.

No mince though, scuppers most of my plans so for today

mine is supposed to be here between 9 and 11 but i give up now. guess ill have to get it elsewhere :(...no spagetti bolognese for you then :D?

Advertisement