Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten AIB online banking registration number.

Options
  • 18-09-2013 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

I can't remember my 8 digit registration number to access online banking.

Does anyone know what they do if I call them, travelling at the moment so getting a new one posted out won't be super helpful.

The weirdest thing is that I have used this numer regularly for the past 5 years with no problems and now suddenly it just gone, i can remember the first 4 digets and then my mind is a complete blank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Alun

In my case (and my wife's too) the first 6 digits are my date of birth (ddmmyy), followed by two more digits. Maybe that will help you to remember it?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

Thanks, but that's not it. Feel like such an idiot, it's not long a long period of time has passed since my last log in , i think I checked my balance last week :)

Advertisement