Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kieran McGeeney on second captains live tonight

Options
  • 18-09-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Should be worth a look. His first interview since being sacked by Kildare GAA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Hopefully, he will be a tad more entertaining than Mr Charisma himself, Ronan O'Gara. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭UpTheLilies

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Hopefully, he will be a tad more entertaining than Mr Charisma himself, Ronan O'Gara. :P
    O'gara woul put u to sleep. not a big fan of that show really

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

ProudDUB wrote: »

I enjoyed the O Gara interview myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

I enjoyed the O Gara interview myself.

Hardly a shock that a Kildare man and a Dub didn't :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

O'Gara and McConville were depressing. Havent really jumped on the Second Captains bandwagon, alright broadcasters who are talking about sport all the time. Just doing what most of us would like to I suppose and getting paid for it. McGeeney will sit there with his arms folded showing off his muscles. As soon as they inevitably start talking about his Ju-Jitsu it will be time to switch off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭UpTheLilies

I'm more a Munster fan because i cant stand the "D4 rugger" types and O'Gara is an absolute legend but he wouldn't be the most riveting interviewee.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Ah I was only jesting Lilies! That Cork accent can be fairly grating alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

It's got nothing to do with me being a Dub, I just find him to be an incredibly dull interviewee. Paul O'Connell and Jerry Flannery are far more entertaining and interesting to listen to imo. They would have had a bit of craic with the "I am Jonny Sexton's best friend now" aspect of the interview. ROG just made me cringe. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

He didnae turn up seemingly

Advertisement