Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Deals- cake anyone?

Options
  • 18-09-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

As a newly engaged lady, I am keeping all eyes and ears to the ground to snap up/ keep up to speed on the best possible deals for my wedding. Amazing things can be organised via different daily deals sites and I spotted this one this morning, for anyone looking for a cake (based in the West) but looks to deliver I think...but check it out to be sure!

http://www.grabone.ie/galway/lilies-and-pearls-47

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Thanks a million !! Great offer

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Mac0783

I got my cake from her (on a deal as well) and would highly recommend. She's lovely and the cake was delightful. she delivered from ennis to sligo and only charged €50 for delivery which i thought was worth every penny

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SLP17

No probs! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

I got my cake from her too (same deal). She arranged to meet my uncle in Galway who took it to Donegal to me. Pleasant lady. Cake was a big hit!

Advertisement