Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V iFruit App Space Requirement

Options
  • 18-09-2013 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Anybody, know how much space is needed for this app?

I'm after deleting a load of stuff off my iPhone and it is still saying there is not enough space :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,440 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Tim76 wrote: »
    Anybody, know how much space is needed for this app?

I'm after deleting a load of stuff off my iPhone and it is still saying there is not enough space :(

Look at the details in the App store.

It says 423mb.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I wouldn't worry about rushing to get it. It's still crashing/not loading since I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Tim76

murpho999 wrote: »
    Look at the details in the App store.

It says 423mb.

Yeah, I saw that. I've freed up over a gig and it is still saying there is not enough space... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

Is this going to come out for Android?

Is this going to come out for Android?

Only iOS for now but I believe ones for Android and Windows are in the pipeline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Tim76 wrote: »
    Only iOS for now but I believe ones for Android and Windows are in the pipeline

And desktop! Will be handy for when i'm at work, as i couldn't be bothered training up Chop at the moment! Don't know how useful he will become though...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

And desktop! Will be handy for when i'm at work, as i couldn't be bothered training up Chop at the moment! Don't know how useful he will become though...

Do you need this mobile app to customize your cars and train the dog, or can those thing be done in game anyway?

Im really hoping I dont need an app to modify my car.

Apparently he can sniff out hidden items. No verification yet as to whether you can get him to sh*t on your enemy's doorsteps tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Agricola wrote: »
    Do you need this mobile app to customize your cars and train the dog, or can those thing be done in game anyway?

Im really hoping I dont need an app to modify my car.

You can modify your car in game, not sure about the dog though

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

that's a ridiculous size for an app that isn't even a real game tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They really should have had the Android app ready at launch. Stupid seeing popups saying to use the app, when it's not available.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,440 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Kiith wrote: »
    They really should have had the Android app ready at launch. Stupid seeing popups saying to use the app, when it's not available.

Well it's called iFruit so there's your clue!

I wonder if the iFruit will be upgrading to iOS 7 later?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

True to life, iFruit is fail, as is iOS7. Both experiencing major problems with so many trying to dl at once.

Advertisement