Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No,No,No,NO NO NO SEGA :(

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

They will listen. I wouldn't worry. They're all big sellers in the west.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

when they release yakuza 5 and phantasy star online nova and 2 then my worries would ease but ive know one my fav company is a fickle bunch when sega japan is involved

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,925 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If Sega have any sense they will let Atlus operate as normal. Atlus make a profit, no need to disrupt that.

There's no limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    If Sega have any sense
    Mega_Drive_(Asia)_%2B_Sega_CD_(US_NTSC)_%2B_32X.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,925 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well some news just in about the deal. Apparently Index chose their buyer on the condition that the accept that they will continue work as usual without any interference. As some one at HG101 said, Index might cook their books but they drive a hard bargain.

Advertisement