Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell my GTA V

Options
  • 17-09-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭

I have an opened copy of GTA V for Xbox unused as I need a PS3 copy instead, gamestop won't return it for me as it has been opened, I don't have an Adverts account as I got messed around on there,not really sure where to try and sell or swap this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I have an opened copy of GTA V for Xbox unused as I need a PS3 copy instead, gamestop won't return it for me as it has been opened, I don't have an Adverts account as I got messed around on there,not really sure where to try and sell or swap this.

You could always just walk out onto the street and shout......"I have a copy of GTAV here if anyone wants it"

I think that would do it. Maybe wear body armour!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

gumtree, facebook ?
    dont be awkward haha adverts.ie is grand your the one selling this time unless someone hands you a fake 50note

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Copies of this on Adverts right now for €80 and €70, and we all thought gamestop were the biggest ripoffs, anyone wants to buy this I will accept €55 cash or a swap for the PS3 version, the blimp code is unused.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭P0lygon Wind0w

If it's still going, I'll take it if you're in Dublin today?

Xbox game has been sold I do have a PS3 version as I got both a steel box and standard version this afternoon, price is €60 and €70 first to sell I am keeping the other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Will you be in Dublin today?

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Will you be in Dublin today?

I am until 6:30, I only have the steel box one left

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Brian2011

You could sell it on ebay and get a good price for even after the 10% fee amount is paid and paypal fee, which is a small fee is paid.

An ebay account and paypal account are very easy to set up, take you 15 minutes or less.

Much better than adverts.ie in my opinion, which is full of cheapskates and timewasters, but this game will sell on there aswell no bother just because everyone wants a copy at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭TommiesTank

You'd give Delboy a run for his money, I'll give you that, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

looking to buy a ps3 copy of the game. too dear on adverts :O only got money on my mastercard so itd have to be paid by paypal. 55 euro + 1.50 postage. OR if youre near kimmage/crumlin, id pay the 1.50 for a delivery to my house.

• Advertisement

You'd give Delboy a run for his money, I'll give you that, OP.

Oh look 39 minutes and not a thanks in sight, I have one steel box PS3 game left for €70 I can meet in town tomorrow if anyone wants it let me know ASAP.

Oh look 39 minutes and not a thanks in sight, I have one steel box PS3 game left for €70 I can meet in town tomorrow if anyone wants it let me know ASAP.

I'd say you have a few more copies than that.

I'd say you have a few more copies than that.

I do actually but they are already sold,can a mod close this thread please before it descends into stupidity.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    looking to buy a ps3 copy of the game. too dear on adverts :O only got money on my mastercard so itd have to be paid by paypal. 55 euro + 1.50 postage. OR if youre near kimmage/crumlin, id pay the 1.50 for a delivery to my house.

Sorry I would need to sell the game for €70 as it cost me €74.99, regardless now as I have asked for this thread to be closed due to spoiling,good luck finding the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

Apt Username OP !!
    Two days ago you said you had two copies on xbox to sell or (looking for a ps3 copy) and now today you have two copies on ps3 to sell ??
    Strange.

okla wrote: »
    Apt Username OP !!
    Two days ago you said you had two copies on xbox to sell or (looking for a ps3 copy) and now today you have two copies on ps3 to sell ??
    Strange.

:mad::confused:I bought a €149.99 version yesterday and am trying to recoup some of the money spent on that also as I previously said this is over and done with, I will sell them elsewhere as it seems to be bothering people a wee bit too much.

okla wrote: »
    Apt Username OP !!
    Strange.

Good call, definitely something untoward going on here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

No wonder he had some trouble on adverts before. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thread closed at OPs request.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement