Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please help

Options
  • 17-09-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

just bought my son the new gta v but the psp3 keeps telling us not enough space to install the game. he has deleted all saved game data and still get the message. he has an external hard drive if that's any help. please help as I don't have a clue what to do :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

darrcow wrote: »
    just bought my son the new gta v but the psp3 keeps telling us not enough space to install the game. he has deleted all saved game data and still get the message. he has an external hard drive if that's any help. please help as I don't have a clue what to do :confused::confused::confused::confused:

settings > system settings > system information and check how much memory is available

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭darrcow

its saying 6707mb/12gb

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

You need 8337 or so MB free to install it. You need to delete more from the HDD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

kensutz wrote: »
    You need 8337 or so MB free to install it. You need to delete more from the HDD

Yep. You need to check all the other areas where photos or videos are stored on the PS3. Is there a 2/3 gb film sitting on the hard drive maybe?

sorry but what is the hdd sorry if I seem stupid with this question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

sorry but what is the hdd sorry if I seem stupid with this question

Its the hard drive that is being referred to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

You'll need to delete some 'game data' too not just the 'saved game data'

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

deleted all saved game data

How about game trailers/demos etc? They can take up a fair bit of space!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

its saying 6707mb/12gb

id go for a quick format

thanks guys. my spotty hormonal teenage son loves me again. with a bit of luck he will lock himself in his room for the next month :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

thanks guys. my spotty hormonal teenage son loves me again. with a bit of luck he will lock himself in his room for the next month :D

That's the truth of it.:D

Advertisement