Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deuterium depleted water

Options
  • 17-09-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, need some help about a product I found over the internet these days its about deuterium delepted water.Since I am going to the gym regularly Ive tryed to find diferent types of solutions to keep me in shape. I dont want to make spam so I wont give the full url to this product but you can read the documentations here qlarivia.eu.
    From its descriptions it says that:
    Slowing down the aging process
    Strenghtening the imunity
    Hydrating the skin
    Detoxification
    Regulates the digestive system
    Tones the muscles
    Increased vascular reactivity
    Nonspecific immune stimulation
    Remission of tumor cell lines

I want to know if anyone tryed this water and what were the efects?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Please stick to evidence based replies and no medical advice please.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its water.

Unless you have for some reason been exposed to high amounts of heavy water, e.g. you've worked in a nuclear facility, there is zero benefit to this - and that's if what is sold to you is actually deuterium-depleted as opposed to being water with a sticker on the bottle.

Advertisement