Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcelforce made a delivery but ParcelMotel never processed it

Options
  • 17-09-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I just found out that the parcel I was waiting on is showing up as being delivered and signed for last week. It was meant to be sent to Parcelmotel and then down to me in Dublin.

However, Parcelmotel never got it or processed it on their system. Having rang Parcelforce they confirmed by calling the driver that it was delivered to ParcelMotel in Antrim last week, where it was signed for.

ParcelMotel are calling back within 24-48hrs while they look into it.

Not having received anything a week later where do I stand in getting a refund?

To complicate things even further... A friend made the purchase from the uk google play store for me as the product isn't available here in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Think this can be closed.

After a phonecall to Nightline in Antrim she told me it had just been checked into the system. God knows why it took a week from delivery to be checked into their system but all looks to be well and hopefully it will be in Dublin soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

jozi wrote: »
    Think this can be closed.

After a phonecall to Nightline in Antrim she told me it had just been checked into the system. God knows why it took a week from delivery to be checked into their system but all looks to be well and hopefully it will be in Dublin soon!

Had an issue waiting for a parcel from ebay myself. It was delivered to antrim and signed for but no sign of it. Sent them an email with all the details of where it came from and I had it next day.

What was wrong was the seller forgot to put my PM number on it.

Advertisement