Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for MMA club

Options
  • 16-09-2013 11:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

Me and a couple of friends are looking for join an MMA club and are currently living in Dublin 15. Not much experience in the sport and none of us drive as of yet so need somewhere nearby or easily accessed by public transport. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

If you're in D15, then the closest ones to you would be Coolmine Bjj (in Blanch), Kyuzo (Glasnevin), Lucan mma( surprisingly enough.......in Lucan)

All those clubs details are in the "Irish mma clubs and details" sticky at the top of the forum. Have a read through that or search for the clubs on Facebook.

Best of luck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 noties96

El Guapo! wrote: »
    If you're in D15, then the closest ones to you would be Coolmine Bjj (in Blanch), Kyuzo (Glasnevin), Lucan mma( surprisingly enough.......in Lucan)

All those clubs details are in the "Irish mma clubs and details" sticky at the top of the forum. Have a read through that or search for the clubs on Facebook.

Best of luck.

Yeah I was thinking of Kyuzo already considering it's proximity to Broombridge train station makes it easy for us. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭OMCCABE

Kyuzo is an excellent choice. One other option if your looking to start out with fellow beginners is DCU MMA (where I coach). It is a good bet too since we start from the absolute beginning to accommodate all the new members in October. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Saw on Facebook there that Kyuzo are starting a dedicated beginners course soon, I'd say it'll be very good:

1231435_513867128704985_393617434_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyuzo-MMA/100188456739523

Advertisement