Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA regulations

Options
  • 16-09-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

I was wondering does anybody have any old copies of QFA regulations sample papers?
    The online chapter test aren't as good as the older papers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Ciara

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭R_V_P 24

Hi Ciara,

Im looking to do this exam in January, I was just wondering could you give me some insight into the exam itself? Is it hard to study for? Ive done the other four before this, Would you compare it to any of them? Im just looking to see if it was doable over the next few months, Any info would be greatly appreciated!!.

Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oanaligia

Ciara_2013 wrote: »
    Hi

I was wondering does anybody have any old copies of QFA regulations sample papers?
    The online chapter test aren't as good as the older papers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Ciara

Hi Ciara,

Just wondering if you still have your sample questions ? Any help much appreciated :)

Thanks,
    Oana

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JimWicklow2011

Hi all - does anyone have any QFA regulations by any chance? Will pass on my email if you can PM me. Many thanks Jim

Advertisement