Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stanley Cara plus boiler - Thermostat

Options
  • 16-09-2013 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

we recently fitted the new cara insert plus stove and we are loving it. However can anybody tell me if when using the thermostat you can actually see the flame reducing? I visited a friend recently who had a stove fitted (not a stanely) and when she turned down the air-flow you could see a difference in the height of the flame etc. Just want to make sure ours is working properly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 schamell74

schamell74 wrote: »
    we recently fitted the new cara insert plus stove and we are loving it. However can anybody tell me if when using the thermostat you can actually see the flame reducing? I visited a friend recently who had a stove fitted (not a stanely) and when she turned down the air-flow you could see a difference in the height of the flame etc. Just want to make sure ours is working properly

its a cara insert plus so there are two air flows - the primary air flow is a numbered thermostat on the right side of the stove and the secondary air flow is on the upper left side. When the secondary is in or out we notice a difference. However the primary airfow when turned up or down dies not effect the flame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

Advertisement