Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeep Hire?

Options
  • 16-09-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Would anyone know of a garage in the Munster area where you could hire a jeep for a day?

I have a large trailer to tow and my car wouldn't be able to pull the load so if I could hire a land rover or landcruser for the day it would solve the problem. Even a large transit type van would pull it away fine, but the jeep would be easier to manage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,889 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I'd say most would hire one if you can transfer your insurance over, it'd have to be a passenger one for you car policy, once you have an EB licence. Or you could always be very interested in buying a 4x4 and ask for an extended test drive;)

If you don't have an EB licence then no one will hire as they are cracking down on driving illegally.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭kingstown

Del2005 wrote: »
    I'd say most would hire one if you can transfer your insurance over, it'd have to be a passenger one for you car policy, once you have an EB licence. Or you could always be very interested in buying a 4x4 and ask for an extended test drive;)

If you don't have an EB licence then no one will hire as they are cracking down on driving illegally.

Thanks , got an x5 for the weekend so hopefully she will pull away fine...

Advertisement