Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lords of strut

Options
  • 16-09-2013 1:03pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I recorded these lads performing on the street after flightfest yesterday, gave everyone a good laugh,thought it was worth posting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Is that you laughing??? Thats such an infectious laugh :D Made me laugh more than the video.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Is that you laughing??? Thats such an infectious laugh :D Made me laugh more than the video.

Unfortunately yes :o i was hoping people would overlook that lol,so weird hearing yourself laughing :o
    They were so funny though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Dcully wrote: »
    Unfortunately yes :o i was hoping people would overlook that lol,so weird hearing yourself laughing :o
    They were so funny though.

Next time Im feeling down I want to ring you and have you laugh down the phone to me :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Next time Im feeling down I want to ring you and have you laugh down the phone to me :D

haha brilliant !! always knew i had a hidden talent somewhere, just never found it till now :P

Advertisement