Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Las Vegas showgirls to hire Ireland

Options
  • 16-09-2013 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi

Need some help.

Holding a Las Vegas theme ball in Mayo on the 8th Decemeber and I am looking for 2 Las Vegas show girls to hire for 2hrs: 7-9pm. They would just have to stand at the entrance of the ballroom to welcome the guests and stand in for photos. They must have their own costumes.

If anyone has any idea when I can hire entertainers please send me on some info. Have tried a few already but to no avail.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

We're in the same boat. Finding it very hard to find anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭MsHarlotDeVille

dante2 wrote: »
    Hi

Need some help.

Holding a Las Vegas theme ball in Mayo on the 8th Decemeber and I am looking for 2 Las Vegas show girls to hire for 2hrs: 7-9pm. They would just have to stand at the entrance of the ballroom to welcome the guests and stand in for photos. They must have their own costumes.

If anyone has any idea when I can hire entertainers please send me on some info. Have tried a few already but to no avail.

Thanks

Hi,I am a showgirl.Myself and a fellow performer have our own costumes.Send me a private message with mpre info?Thanks

Advertisement