Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to store and play Sylvanians

Options
  • 15-09-2013 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

Our daughters have a load of Sylvanian stuff. Problem is it's all over the floor. Anyone had any good ideas about a place to play with them off the ground, and storage also?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

ankles wrote: »
    Our daughters have a load of Sylvanian stuff. Problem is it's all over the floor. Anyone had any good ideas about a place to play with them off the ground, and storage also?

Playing will probably always take place on the ground no matter what you do. As for storage buy some of the big plastic containers you get get in Atlantic, IKEA, Argos or wherever and put the stuff into it when play time is finished.
    Works great for my sister with her kids and their lego, Polly Pockets and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

If you are near Ikea I've seen Expedit bookshelves used as a type of Dollhouse. The shelves are big and wide so the Sylvanian Family 'scenes' could be set up inside each cube, there're some cute examples on Pinterest

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

When I was a kid my Dad put a sheet of wood on 4 castors, fitted under the bed. Was able to set up trainset on it, and wheel it under the bed when done. Easy as. That and plastic containers

Advertisement