Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding a song!!!!!

Options
  • 15-09-2013 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

I was in Gap in Arnotts the other day and heard a song playing on their music system, and it's killing me because I can't find it anywhere. I tried Shazaming it, but because Gap is downstairs in Arnotts I had no internet connection! So I took down a few lyrics very quickly, and usually it's pretty easy to find a song my googling the lyrics....but not this time!!! I cannot find it anywhere!!!! So I need someone with an insanely good knowledge of music to help a brother out!

The lyrics I managed to get, which are hopefully correct, are:

"This is our world and sacred place to be".

From what I remember it was a female singer, and those lyrics may have been part of the chorus.

I know that there is a Gap music playlist on Tumblr, but it hasn't been updated since 2011 and I couldn't find it anywhere. I need to find this song!!

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

And just a quick note, googling those lyrics brings up loads of gospel songs probably due to the word "sacred". It's definitely not a gospel song...

Any chance it is "swallows" by burning hearts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

THIS IS IT!!!! You found it!!!!!!! Dude, you have no idea how happy you have made me right now, I haven't been able to stop thinking about this song! I hope that karma comes around and gives you a major helping hand with something, you are an absolute hero. Thanks so much!!

Forever in your debt,

Ronan.

Advertisement