Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

9/11 Flight 175 cgi glitch ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Forget it, lol.. The building is in front of the wing duh !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

You can see pixels coming off the wing/building before and after the wing passes through it. Looks a bit odd.

Edit: Actually upon viewing the third link, I agree that the building is definitely in front of the plane and not behind the South Tower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

That video has been run through software to give it a higher frame rate than the original source. It creates artificial frames based on the frames preceding and following it. That can't be taken as a reliable source of anything.

This is the kind of nonsense that needs to be stamped out. I can't believe "people" are still suggesting there were no planes despite hundreds of witnesses and several camera shots all corresponding with each other and damage on the surface corresponding perfectly to the planes that hit it.

It's beyond ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭claypigeon777

The jet DID slice through the steel structure.

This is a photo of the damage to WTC 2 and you can clearly see the outline of the jet in the structure.

fig-2-15.jpg

The wings were full of fuel and the plane was travelling at hundreds of miles per hour when it impacted.

The building in the foreground is clearly in between the camera and the WTC towers.

Wings full of fuel ?

• Advertisement

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Wings full of fuel ?

A jet airliner has fuel tanks in its wings.

757_Fuel_System.JPG?1369444304

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dlouth15

Wings full of fuel ?
    A jet airliner has fuel tanks in its wings.
    Yes, and it had been fuelled for a flight from Boston to Los Angeles so the wing tanks would have been pretty full at that point.

dlouth15 wrote: »
    Yes, and it had been fuelled for a flight from Boston to Los Angeles so the wing tanks would have been pretty full at that point.

Those fuel laden wings were travelling at hundreds of miles per hour when they slammed into the metal structure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Wings full of fuel ?

If you don't even know the basic fact that planes carry fuel in their wings these days, then maybe you should stop posting nonsense and CGI and a major tragedy.

Or maybe I should post whatever I like to post.. Yes, that sounds good to me.
    It was a reasonable question to ask. I imagine a lot of people were tricked by it. I wasn't questioning the part about the plane slicing through the building, I have no issue with that, fuel in the wings or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Agression like that keeps people away from this discussion, I guess that is the idea...

Advertisement