Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bugs eating leaves

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

I made the following and it worked great

mix a jam jar of water with a tablespoon of washing up liquid (i use Ecover) and a tablespoon of sunflower oil. Mix together and keep in the fridge. Every day fill a sprayer with water and add a tablespoon of the mixture.shake to mix thoroughly. Spray all the leaves including the undersides every day until the insects are all gone. This worked brilliantly for me during the summer when I was infested by aphids

hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2 An2013

Thanks for the answer.

I actually had started a similar technic that seems to work for now. It's just a mix of washing up liquid and water that I've spread on the leaves.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

just make sure its very weak so you dont smother the leaves. I got my recipe from the happy garden, theyre on FB and great for tips and stuff on this sort of thing

Advertisement