Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instructors and Swim Hats

Options
  • 15-09-2013 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Having a bit of a rant really and its only a recent thing i have noticed since the start of this summer.
    The pool i go to at w/e the instructors there do not wesr swim hats. I was in there on friday and counted four in the pool 3 of them girls with long hair tied in a bun teaching one or two kids how to swim. How did i know they are instructors well they are wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I complained a few times previously but was told they work here they would then put a hat on and take it off a few mins later.

My question is the pool filthy or am I being unreasonable. I ask as the masters classes start back next week and Im considering looking for classes in nearby towns rather than there its the only place i have ever seen it.
    During the week I go to a lovely clean pool near where i work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

i wouldn't be too stressed about this.
    think about the other places around/in other people's bodies that the water you swim in goes, hair/head mightn't seem so bad then :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jay x

It's just as bad that they are wearing t shirts and shorts in the pool.

Advertisement