Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shanghai Masters

Options
  • 14-09-2013 6:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

The third major ranking event of the season The Shanghai Masters begins this Monday. After a two week break from the last PTC the majority of the top players have been travelling about Asia playing in several invitational event such as the World Six Reds in Bangkok and The General Cup in Hong Kong which incidently were both won by Mark Davis so i expect the standard this week to be pretty good.With full coverage on Eurosport and increased prize money defending champion John Higgins will be aiming to retain the title and pocket the £80,000 first prize. No Irish players qualified for this event.

My tip ? I fancy Neil Robertson to do well here this week and win the tournament.

Here's the link to the draw.......

http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.com/RoundList/Draw/13607

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

going to go for john higgins, john seems to be back to his best form this season so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

plenty of shocks in the shanghai masters this week, john bhoy out beaten by mark davis. i was going to back him to win it :D anyway judd out as well earlier in the week. its wide open now

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

All Chinese final. Really don't mind who wins at this point. I haven't watched all their games but both players look in great form

Advertisement