Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden Ridge ,Rush

Options
  • 13-09-2013 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All.

I'm thinking for to buy a house in The lodge, Golden Ridge ,Rush. Just wondering about your views and opinions about this area.Also wondering if there is some pyrite on this estate ? Also looking for the name of the Management Company there .Will appreciate for all your views and all infos.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

It's a lovely area, not sure about pyrate etc, probably would have heard about it if it's there.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Best place to start is here. I live in Goldenridge as well so if you have any questions just ask.
    http://goldenridgeresidents.blogspot.ie/

The residents association is quite active and have done excellent work. If your are purchasing one of the new units it may be worth asking when the green areas will be completed.
    Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Goldenridge is a nice area. Plenty of young families there so hopefully a nice community will develop in the coming years.

No issues with Pyrite from what I know. Close to the town, bus stop at entrance. 5 minute walk to the beach, shops, pubs and school about 10minutes. Cricket club next door. Excellent location.

Advertisement