Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying maggots in Sligo

Options
  • 13-09-2013 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

I normally buy them in house of value in the middle of town, I went in today and he was sold out. Barton Smith being the only other tackle shop in town doesn't sell them ever.
    Anybody know if theres anywhere else nearer than carrick on shannon or enniskillen that I could use as a plan b?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

I normally buy them in house of value in the middle of town, I went in today and he was sold out. Barton Smith being the only other tackle shop in town doesn't sell them ever.
    Anybody know if theres anywhere else nearer than carrick on shannon or enniskillen that I could use as a plan b?
    You could try Cartys Land and Sea Sports West End
    Bundoran

Tel – 086 3903655
    E-mail – info@landandseasports.ie He might even be able to deliver them to you worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bencarvosso

I am in sligo myself and it's a pain not being able to get red maggots at all as house of value refuse to get them in and only sell whites
    Next nearest I get them from is the b and b in boyle beside the abbey. they have them most of the time...

Advertisement