Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New CeX store in Stillorgan Village

Options
  • 13-09-2013 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all - As per title of the thread! It only opened today and had a great selection. I got 62 euro for 4 games (Saints Row 4, Fifa Street, Sonic Racing & Tomb Raider). Great trade-in in comparison to their peers!

And no, I don't work for them :D, just a satisfied customer.

Bring ID if you want cash though! Had to go home to get mine.

Comments

I have a membership with the one on Liffey street.

Does anyone know it that membership will work in the Stillorgan one or will I have to set up a separate account for there?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I have a membership with the one on Liffey street.

Does anyone know it that membership will work in the Stillorgan one or will I have to set up a separate account for there?

I would be fairly sure it will work in any CEX in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Does anyone know if they got in a load of stock from the UK to get them started, ahead of opening? The Liffey St. Store had a great selection when it first opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Jayd0g wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they got in a load of stock from the UK to get them started, ahead of opening? The Liffey St. Store had a great selection when it first opened.
    I'd say they'll have to. The CEX on Liffey St is full of multiples of old FIFAs etc.

Advertisement