Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop.ie dispatch?

Options
  • 13-09-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Did anybody who ordered off of gamestop.ie get a dispatched email yet? Do gamestop even send them out? Just ordered now with express post so I hope I have it in time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Nope. They've taken the money, but my order is still saying "confirmed"

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Nope. They've taken the money, but my order is still saying "confirmed"

Same here. And did you order before yesterday? 'Cos I was told I could still order it now for it to be delivered release day over the phone, but the webpage said yesterday at 17:40 was the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 eschaton

I preordered it last week, and they took the money, but I just went to the site there and it says I haven't preorderd anything although I have emails saying I did. Should I worry?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

eschaton wrote: »
    I preordered it last week, and they took the money, but I just went to the site there and it says I haven't preorderd anything although I have emails saying I did. Should I worry?

You registered and everything and clicked "your orders"? Should probably phone them up. I ordered a X1 on 26/8/2013 and it shows up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 eschaton

You registered and everything and clicked "your orders"? Should probably phone them up. I ordered a X1 on 26/8/2013 and it shows up for me.

Ah, it wasn't in preorders because they had taken the money already, Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

I'm assuming they are going to send out all orders on monday?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I believe they were asked by R* not to ship before Monday. So I'd say they'll ship all copies on Monday, with almost guaranteed delivery on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Postman will be busy on Tuesday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Postman will be busy on Tuesday :D

I'll some of his job for him if it's me my copy faster

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Archronos

Same status as everyone else, sitting on Confirmed. Did some anxious Google searching and apparently Gamestop are very slow to update the website but ship anyway in the meantime, found examples of guys complaining of Confirmed order statuses for the likes of Diablo III and Mass Effect in the past, who still got their release copies at some point on release day, so that gives me some hope.

• Advertisement

Just got a dispatched email!

How long ago did you order Hoop?

Months back - it was probably some time in May or June.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just got a dispatched mail and its coming by post even though i selected express option. Mail normally comes quite early - still think i will go and get the normal one i booked in smyths though tonight or else i wont be able to sleep

Shipped now as well, blethering some ****e about Anpost bringing it even though I too chose Express. I shall have faith though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Archronos wrote: »
    Shipped now as well, blethering some ****e about Anpost bringing it even though I too chose Express. I shall have faith though.

Anpost have an express service.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,091 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Mine is not shipped. Xbox live email not received. Enquiry email still not answered and their 'customer service' are unable to answer the phone at the moment - please email your query!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've always found they're really fast to respond via email to be fair to them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I've always found they're really fast to respond via email to be fair to them.

So I face booked GameStop asking about my order they gave me a number and a email address I tried emailing yesterday no reply. I try the number goes straight
    To voicemail telling u to email them! They're dodging all calls and emails over this mess up!!! Grrrrr I may start a war on them!

Advertisement