Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I transfer to Mary I after one year in Cork

Options
  • 13-09-2013 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I would appreciate if anyone has any information for me regarding the following question :)

So I have always wanted to move out of Cork for college, unfortunately, I was not able to this year due to financial reasons. I am just starting Early years and childhood studies in Cork, a course which is also offered in Mary I, Limerick.

Would it be possible to transfer into Mary I for my second year if I complete my first year in Cork? I am hoping to have a car by then and must stay in Cork this year in order to keep my job.

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Not sure really of the process, but people do move to MIC from other colleges, so its obviously possibly in certain circumstances.

I would suggest you talk to the admissions office or student services in your college, they will help you with the process or at least point you in the right direction.

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Not sure really of the process, but people do move to MIC from other colleges, so its obviously possibly in certain circumstances.

I would suggest you talk to the admissions office or student services in your college, they will help you with the process or at least point you in the right direction.

You can give Lillian a shout in the Admissions Office on 061-204348 and she will check this out for you.

Advertisement