Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Leaving Cert Project

Options
  • 12-09-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am due in my leaving cert history project tomorrow, i still haven't a clue what i am going to do so i came here for some help.. :) if you have already done the leaving cert project please let me know what you have done. i have asked my history teacher about a few topics but all have failed, nothing can be related to class work either so it is pretty difficult to find something.. If you have any ideas at all could you please throw them by me, i need a good source of information as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

Miky_Mau5 wrote: »
    nothing can be related to class work either so it is pretty difficult to find something.
    The only real restriction on course work are the case studies or key personalities - and even then you can do a project if you narrow down the focus of the project enough.
    If you have any ideas at all could you please throw them by me, i need a good source of information as well
    Try here - it might help

http://leavingcerthistory.net/research-projects/

and you can also find help in how to search for sources there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I am due in my leaving cert history project tomorrow, i still haven't a clue what i am going to do so i came here for some help.. :) if you have already done the leaving cert project please let me know what you have done. i have asked my history teacher about a few topics but all have failed, nothing can be related to class work either so it is pretty difficult to find something.. If you have any ideas at all could you please throw them by me, i need a good source of information as well

I did mine on Abe Lincoln. Got 92% (This was 3 years ago).

History is huge, and the vast majority of it isn't in your course. Here could be a good starting point. Find something you think is cool. I'd bet you'd find a reasonable idea from just following links on this page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:History

Advertisement