Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

string fell off compound bow???

Options
  • 12-09-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

the bow fell down off something now the string is no on the cams anymore, where can i get it put back on around the mayo /sligo area???
    or can i fix it myself ( even the if the diy method may cause harm to me or the bow)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

You will have to find someone with a bow press, or buy yourself a bow press from the like of Merlin in the UK. As far as I remember, they can be got very cheap. I only know of one fella who has one, but he's down in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭lb1997

Lardy wrote: »
    You will have to find someone with a bow press, or buy yourself a bow press from the like of Merlin in the UK. As far as I remember, they can be got very cheap. I only know of one fella who has one, but he's down in Cork.

sound thanks,, gonna make a homemade one

• Registered Users Posts: 15 breebutterfly

lb1997 wrote: »
    sound thanks,, gonna make a homemade one

If you contact a local archery club they should have one

Advertisement