Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland based furniture and housewares online shopping?

Options
  • 12-09-2013 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend online shopping sites that sell small furniture and housewares and are based in Ireland? That has a large selection too.

At the moment I'm looking to buy a coat stand/rack and it is tricky to search online and find websites that ship to Ireland. Often they are based in the UK and shipping costs are extremely high since these type of products can be heavy and bulky. Plus I rather shop from an Ireland online retailer and in Euros. Thanks for the recommendations...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Harvey Norman?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ScottSF

Yes not a bad choice, though selection of smaller housewares and decor items is not so great. Argos of course is another reasonable choice but not as high quality or stylish. In the US they have pottery barn and Crate & Barrel which would be welcomed in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

I tried lovefurniture.ie tried supporting irish companies etc., but never again. It has turned out to be a disaster-wrong order and zilch in terms of communication. Awful!
    Hate myself for doing it......but will pay the €120 euros for ikea delivery.

Makes me so mad - they had a good market!

Advertisement