Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Bundle 9 (Mark of the Ninja, Fez, Trine 2, Faster than Light)

Options
  • 11-09-2013 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

Damn good indie games this time round, all high-scoring

Trine 2: Complete Story
    Mark of the Ninja
    Eets Munchies
    Brütal Legend

Pay the difference and get:
    FTL: Faster Than Light
    FEZ

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,195 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The unthinkable has happened - I already own all the games :eek:

Well, except Eets Munchie, whatever that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Got it For Fez and Mark of the Ninja great deal though sorry for those who got Fez when steam had it on sale like 2 days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SmurfX

Pretty good deal (so long as you move that Fez slider to 0 :D), most have cards so would make most of it back in credits anyway. Be interesting to see what the extras are

• Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

SmurfX wrote: »
    Pretty good deal (so long as you move that Fez slider to 0 :D), most have cards so would make most of it back in credits anyway. Be interesting to see what the extras are

???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

FTL my favorite of the lot. Bit confusing but have a look at a lets play vid and you will become addicted to it.
    *Oh and once you completed it (or have) check out the mods for it. Adds so much more to the game.

Skerries wrote: »
    ???

I'm guessing its because people don't like Phil Fish. I don't really care. He made a great game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Have Mark of the Ninja. And Have Trine 2 through PS+. I think the Trine games are excellent so having the additional levels were a must

• Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Went straight to the site and got it as soon as their email beeped on my phone.

Mostly got it for FTL and Mark of the ninja which I decided not to get in the steam sale, also looking forward to trying brutal legend.

Now to check steam and make sure I actually didn't buy them in the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,940 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

That bundle would be worth it purely for FTL. I've donated 65hrs into that game already.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Argh, I bought Fez last weekend in a Steam sale for €4.99, would've preferred to go the Humble Bundle route and give away all of the extra keys - now have all the games bar Eets and Brutal Legend.

Great great deal, Trine 2 is one of my favourite games of recent years, and Mark of the Ninja was wonderful as well. Have put about 10 hours into FTL and have enjoyed it, though haven't been as addicted as others!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭lezflano

The bundle is worth it for FTL alone spent so many hours on that game

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I lost far too many hours to FTL

Poor clanger...did not see that airlock door fail :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,940 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Many a heroic crewmember has pulled a captain kirk and died going down with the (enemy) ship

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Picked up this bundle ( above average ) .

I only had one game out of the bundle - Trine 2 standard edition , and the key from this bundle upgraded it to the Complete Edition :)

Trine 2 looks brilliant in 3d too :cool: :D

On a side note , this bundle has brought my Steam library up to 197 games :eek:

Not too long before I hit 200 :D I only have my account three years :)

ninja 12 wrote: »
    Picked up this bundle ( above average ) .

I only had one game out of the bundle - Trine 2 standard edition , and the key from this bundle upgraded it to the Complete Edition :)

On a side note , this bundle has brought my Steam library up to 197 games :eek:

Not too long before I hit 200 :D I only have my account three years :)

Nvida 3d Vision??

Have used it for Crisis 3, etc,

So defo worth the play?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Nvida 3d Vision??

Have used it for Crisis 3, etc,

So defo worth the play?

Side by side 3D , on a Samsung 55F7000 , with active 3D glasses :D

There is an option for AMD HD3D , but in didn't want to work for me , so I used the side by side option .

I have an AMD 7790 .

There are plenty of 3d options , see the screenshot below :)
    271540.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I have to say, having played it last night for the first time (fantastic game btw), it is gorgeous. I can only imagine how good it looks in 3D.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

Agreed, one of the best looking games I have seen in 3D, really adds something extra

May have to give it a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

This is the second Bundle in a short time where I already own all of the games I'm interested in playing. PC gamer problems.

Would definitely still recommend though, there are some quality games in there. It's worth the $5 for any of those individually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

ninja 12 wrote: »

I tried that a few months ago and the alignment was well off when the tv put it together - films work fine so it's definitely the game. :(
    Actually went down through nearly all the compatible options but no luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement