Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRY BAGS

Options
  • 11-09-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

howya lads, quick kit question good spot for reasonably priced dry bags?, dont really want to ziplock everything!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

www.sportsdirect.com

I get mine from there. Just check with yer DS wether they're happy with you using orange or yellow. Mine are practically luminous. People say it's bad admin, that if you lose a green one it'll be harder for enemy to spot as ground sign, but you shouldn't even be considering losing kit in the field, tbh.

edit: here is all you need. http://www.sportsdirect.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=dry%20bag

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

Call of the wild sligo do a dry bag that is light material like the issue dry bag except it actually keeps water out.all my kit is drybagged in these.they are cheap too.small sizes up to full pack size

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

a dry bag that is light material like the issue dry bag except it actually keeps water out.

Haha! Issued kit, always ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

any good outdoor store would have em just look for divers bags, i still have my large one gave away the two rocket pouch sized ones to one of the lads before i left the DF.
    always found them excellent.

Advertisement