Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Place to stay in UCD area for a few days

Options
  • 11-09-2013 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I'm a first year student in UCD, still on the accommodation hunt with friends from UCD/Trinity. But its not looking like I'll have a place by Freshers Week or for the Freshers Ball.

Basically, I'm looking for a floor to crash on or anything possible near enough the UCD campus. Ideally it'd be great to have one for the Freshers Ball tomorrow night! I should have a place sorted after next week, as I'm spending crazy hours looking for places and I hope it pays off.

So please, kind students or residents in the UCD area, spare a thought for a nice fresher that is practically homeless and in need of a place for only a few days... P.S I'm a male, 18 from Meath. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement