Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

life as a gem/doctor

Options
  • 11-09-2013 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Right I'm considering gem after getting a decent score in the games at, I was taking a year out anyway. I'm 25 and I'm just Wondering what the life of a med student is like. I'm from Donegal and play football there and want to keep that up. I also was considering whether the grad role in pharmacy would be like in trinity as I think I'd enjoy either career. Maybe my life would be a lot easier as a pharmacist rather than a doctor at 30? Can anyone give me advise, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭polydactyl

I am a doctor my husband is a pharmacist both in our 30s and he Definately has the easier work life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Pharmacy is easier but it's a really boring job in my opinion. GEM is ok, busy enough around exams but manageable.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Pharmacology is not simply restricted to working in a chemist's OP.

Advertisement