Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC

Options
  • 10-09-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Heya I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Last year I completed a Fetac level 5 course and got 4 distinctions, I then made an appointment with a guidance councilor asking her about multimedia courses in the area. She signed me up for a course which mostly has to do with art and 1 class a week of computers which is not what I asked for or wanted. When speaking with her I specifically asked for interactive multimedia and she guaranteed me that this course had everything I wanted which obviously wasn't true, so I was wondering if my PLC points will carry over to the next year when I apply again for the correct course??
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement