Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kay Mullally Fethard

Options
  • 10-09-2013 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.

Does anyone have a contact number for fortune teller Kay Mullally in Fethard, Co. Tipp. If you could pm me with it i would be forever grateful.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 joda2009

Hi everyone! I went to see kay last February (2014). She was so polite, I went in set down and she asked me to do the usual shuffle the cards and then divide them into two bundles. Here are some of the things she told me. I had a little girl, year of the tiger, loves art and music and very strong minded and knows what she wants (very accurate). She then described my partner, she said that she is loveable kind hearted and not a people pleaser. She said that she is my soul mate and that we will have a lovely boy and then a girl.She then went on to tell me about a man with a hat who had passed over and he was with another man who she named, who was his best friend. She told me 3 relatives came cos he was sick (which he was) she said he is with you everyday and he is always looking after you all. She asked me did I know a Jack and thats when I knew she was so good! Jack was our family dog who I got as a present off him. She also desribed how and why he was sick and it was just so scary! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Who cares what other people think of you going to her she has a gift and I for one will be going back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sq92

Hi just wondering can you send me the number plz
    joda2009 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I went to see kay last February (2014). She was so polite, I went in set down and she asked me to do the usual shuffle the cards and then divide them into two bundles. Here are some of the things she told me. I had a little girl, year of the tiger, loves art and music and very strong minded and knows what she wants (very accurate). She then described my partner, she said that she is loveable kind hearted and not a people pleaser. She said that she is my soul mate and that we will have a lovely boy and then a girl.She then went on to tell me about a man with a hat who had passed over and he was with another man who she named, who was his best friend. She told me 3 relatives came cos he was sick (which he was) she said he is with you everyday and he is always looking after you all. She asked me did I know a Jack and thats when I knew she was so good! Jack was our family dog who I got as a present off him. She also desribed how and why he was sick and it was just so scary! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Who cares what other people think of you going to her she has a gift and I for one will be going back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Denveriukas

Hi could u send me her number please. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Would love the number too if anyone can pm it to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fizzywhizzy

Hi just wondering can you send me the number please? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Dafly

Hi can someone pm me a current number for Kay is she still in fethard ?? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dafly

maggz wrote: »
    Would love the number too if anyone can pm it to me

If you got a number can u pm it to me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Dafly wrote: »
    If you got a number can u pm it to me thanks
    I didn't get it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Quality2017

I know your post was a few years ago but I recently went to Kay Mullally outside Fethard and I thought she was excellent, just wondering did what she predict for you come true?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Moneymatters

HI - I was just wondering if someone could PM contact details for Kay Mullally - i went to her 2 years ago and found her very good, would love another visit to her but have lost her number.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Tanyao88

HI - I was just wondering if someone could PM contact details for Kay Mullally - i went to her 2 years ago and found her very good, would love another visit to her but have lost her number.

Thank you

Could you pm me number if you get it if you wouldn't mind please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tanyao88

If anyone has Kay's number would you mind pm'ing me with it? I would really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

Kays number is 052 9152950

Advertisement