Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBNA PPI refund

Options
  • 10-09-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

As I received a refund from Halifax bank of Scotland and Santander debenhams for PPI refund I also wrote to MBNA Avant card.... Received a response basically saying no refund due as was offered a 30 day cooling off period with chance to cancel policy ten years ago... I have no recollection of this ... MBNA said they are regulated by central bank of Ireland but am I Also correct in thinking so was Santander and Halifax as they operated in Ireland also... They paid refunds without issue..
    Anyone know if its worth going the ombudsman route and what would i need to submit and how long is the process.. and should MBNA refund PPI paid.. All suggestions and guidance appreciated ...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Why did you post this here?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement