Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

close coupled toilet bowl

Options
  • 10-09-2013 3:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement Shires close coupled toilet bowl in colour champagne or similar.
    These appear to be out of production and hard to procure nowadays. White is easy to find, champagne not so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

I dont think anyone makes them. You might have to special order. But thats very dear

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Froststop

Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement Shires close coupled toilet bowl in colour champagne or similar.
    These appear to be out of production and hard to procure nowadays. White is easy to find, champagne not so much

You might have better luck in winning the lotto compared to finding one of them in Ireland. You would be very lucky to get one here.

After a quick search I may have found one in the UK if that's any help.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Mabey try a few salvage yards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Shires never made champagne in sanitaryware , it was called indian ivory, armitage shanks made champagne, this might help you find a replacement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bigblackmug

That helps. seems I can get a replacement from the UK as long as I'm willing to pay through the nose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Froststop

Shires never made champagne in sanitaryware , it was called indian ivory, armitage shanks made champagne, this might help you find a replacement.

there is a company in the Uk that has it listed but from what I can make out it's actually the same colour.

Google discontinued bathrooms, that gives the OP another port of call.

Advertisement