Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receding hairline advice!!

Options
  • 10-09-2013 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Im 29 and over the last year have noticed my hairline is receeding around the temples. Im not balding on top, just receeding at front. Its making me feel down. I decided to buy Regaine foam 5% but have just noticed on the leaflet it says its only for the crown area. Not for receeding hairline Anyone had experience using the foam and if i could use it on temples hairline area anyways? Read on a forum it works, ohers say it makes hair fall out faster!! Theres so many products in the chemists and reading websites everyone seems to contradict each other. Also considering viviscal tablets, but they are 120 quid for 2 months supply. Very expensive. Anyone know a product for receeding hairline in particular??
    I know some people will just say embrace the bald look but i dont want to. Id like to at least try first. So i dont want any 'get a hair clippers and embrace the bald look'

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

No medical advice as per forum charter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement