Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering a desk off of Amazon?!

Options
  • 09-09-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Cannot find a desk to fit measurements for the life of me, until I've came across this one (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Newbury-25-Ergonomic-Office-1630/dp/B008FZ8N5Q) on Amazon, googled it but can't seem to find anywhere selling it in Ireland so I will probably need to order it off of Amazon, but it doesn't seem like it can be ordered to here as I get this message when trying to estimate delivery costs:
    Some of the items in your order cannot be delivered to the address selected. Please select a different address to see the estimated order total.

So can I not order it? I'm going to go ahead and guess that it'd be far too big to fit inside a Parcel Motel box or whatever.

Comments

Advertisement