Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Room near TCD

Options
  • 09-09-2013 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi there, so this is my situation now... I was backpacking down in Australia and Asia for the whole summer, and got 2500euro STOLEN on my travel!! GRAND :( then when I came back to Dublin only found out the guy who was suppose to rent me the room took my RENTAL AND DEPOSIT of 600euro and leave the country!! which means I lost 600euro + 2500euro in 4 months!!

anyone? if anyone know anybody at all needs a roomate, or has a cheap room to rent please let me know! I have tried daft.ie and all those website but had no luck at all! :(

here's some information about me, 24yo Berlin raised gay dude, doing my first year in electronic and computer engineering at TCD and clean!

please contact me if anyone knows anybody who needs a roomate or know a cheap room available in town!

I dont know if its ok to post my phone number here, if its not please let me know, but here it is -
    087-1761617
    Dylan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement