Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

developing chemicals

Options
  • 09-09-2013 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

hello
    I am going to try developing my own film. where can I buy chemicals?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

sheesh wrote: »
    hello
    I am going to try developing my own film. where can I buy chemicals?

thanks

That depends, where are you ? I've bought before from The camera exchange on georges street, Gunnes, Photocare on Abbey st (though only c-41 chems) and thephotoshop.ie

thephotoshop.ie is an irish run online store. Good turnaround and customer support, run by a guy who frequents boards as well, thefizz.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

That depends, where are you ? I've bought before from The camera exchange on georges street, Gunnes, Photocare on Abbey st (though only c-41 chems) and thephotoshop.ie

i too can vouch for gunnes, photocare and camera exchange , all very helpful too. havn't used photoshop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

thephotoshop.ie is an irish run online store. Good turnaround and customer support, run by a guy who frequents boards as well, thefizz.
    I'm in kerry
    thebaz wrote: »
    i too can vouch for gunnes, photocare and camera exchange , all very helpful too. havn't used photoshop.ie

thanks guys I'll have a look at those

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭dakar

Gunns have been happy to post stuff to me in the past, mostly film and bits and pieces though. Not sure if they'll post liquid chemicals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

dakar wrote: »
    Gunns have been happy to post stuff to me in the past, mostly film and bits and pieces though. Not sure if they'll post liquid chemicals.

They will but it'll go by night line and not an post, it's €10 as well.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭amdgilmore

Photoshop.ie is where I get mine. No complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

thanks everyone for your replies.

Advertisement