Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent tsb Education Loan

Options
  • 09-09-2013 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with applying for an education loan with permanent tsb? I am a 21 year old student on BTEA (receiving €188/week until May and €144 after that) but I need a lump sum of money to pay for my fees and rent before the end of September. My parents will be guarantors and I will definitely have enough money for the 12 month €2000 loan I plan to take out if possible but I was wondering how likely it is that I will actually be approved for this loan. I also got the idea from the ptsb website that an education loan might only be for parents who have children in school? I plan to go into the bank during the week to inquire but would rather know more details beforehand than are provided on the ptsb website. Thanks for any info =)

Advertisement