Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wave goodbye to global warming, GM and pesticides

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Hold on and I'll consult my free energy machine that I invented and hold the patent to.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Thank you, I'll grab my magic wand and just magic the fruit onto the table, so no need for the plants or this wonderful electronic homeopathic device :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

I wonder is the author of the article an investor, or just simply a credulous moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭markfinn

Given the line "Intriguingly, chickens and sheep fed the energised water turned into giants. . . but that's another story!" I'm going with semi-capable reporter ordered to write about a hoax.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Given that the author doesn't mention Hoax, the article can only add to the authentication of this magic product.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

The most recent episode of The Skeptics Guild to the Universe podcast did a decent debunking on this nonsense. Worth a listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭MOTM

Advertisement