Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Invitation Design

Options
  • 09-09-2013 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi all,

We've got an example of a wedding invitation that's a bit out of the ordinary, but needs a few changes to add names and venue etc. As I said it's not you standard type invitation so I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where or who might be able to do this for us???

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I know a girl in Wicklow that does awesome ones and some of her designs are slightly different to the norm.
    Pm me if you want her details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

My partner is an animator/illustrator and he created an image for the front of the invitation, we brought it to www.daintree.ie/ up on Camden St. and they did the rest for us - created an A5 invitation with our image on the front, printed the required text on the inside, provided pre-made RSVPs and printed the Guest Info insert that we'd designed. It wasn't cheap but the invitations are entirely our own. Lovely to deal with too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Beardyman

Thanks for the suggestions. You see the draft invitation we have just needs a few alterations. It's written in a number of vintage fonts but are at angles and some are curved and vary in size. If it were in some kind of word or adobe format it would be relatively easy to edit, but it's a jpg image of the original so really we need it recreated with our details.

Advertisement