Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FLOOR INSULATION

Options
  • 09-09-2013 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

HELLO ALL, I HOPE YOU CAN ADVISE ME. I AM TRYING TO BUY FLOOR INSULATION AND I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH VARIOUS SUPPLIERS THE BEST PRICE IS FOR QUINN-THERM BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF IT IS AS GOOD AS XTRA-THERM AND KINGSPAN? THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE IS SUBSTANTIAL. MUCH APPRECIATED.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

It's mildly amusing some one looking for insulation chooses to type all in caps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

might get a better response over in the diy or construction forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CICI01

hi there bepolite! I can't really see what is amusing about my typing skills what i need is some advice re insulation clearly not your forte

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

If the thermal conductivity is the same as the Kingspan product, there shouldn't be an issue with the material for Quinn

• Advertisement

thanks for that I was concerned because of the price difference and really worried that if i buy cheaper stuff it may be of poor quality and when it is laid it will never come up again! thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

CICI01 wrote: »
    hi there bepolite! I can't really see what is amusing about my typing skills what i need is some advice re insulation clearly not your forte

I just had a mental image of you standing in your home yelling, as that's what caps generally denotes on the internet. TO be fair a flippant comment so my apoligies.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Construction & Planning

dudara

Advertisement