Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swifty/Razer computer giveaway

Options
  • 08-09-2013 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭

Found this competition and it's safe for people outside the US to enter, the only thing is non-US winners have to fork out for any related taxes/customs etc they might encounter as well as the shipping. I'll bet it's like the Den though and every bugger that won the mountain bike lived just around the corner from the studios :pac:

Personally my experience with Razer (bar the Ultimate Stealth Black Widow 2013) is their products leave a lot to be desired, but I'm willing to be proven wrong :D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Know any details on the spec of the computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Know any details on the spec of the computer?
    Can't see any, at all, which is very odd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Razer products are awful.

There was a period when they were good. I remember having a Razer keyboard which would intermittently stop responding. Sent it to amazon and got full refund.

Advertisement