Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish HL Aiste

Options
  • 08-09-2013 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hey guys, I was wondering does anyone have some sample irish essays or useful phrases they would like to share. I know ideally you should learn phrases and vocab and construct them yourself but I'm terrible at that:P:rolleyes:
    Thanks
    - Chatterbox

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Can't you ask your Irish teacher? They should be delighted you're looking to learn more. I never have an issue with students asking for more material. They may have a copy of Dréimire lying around. I find them easy enough to learn off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Gryffindor

dory wrote: »
    Can't you ask your Irish teacher? They should be delighted you're looking to learn more. I never have an issue with students asking for more material. They may have a copy of Dréimire lying around. I find them easy enough to learn off.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea if/where Dréimire is available to buy outside of school? As in can I as a student just order a copy online?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

I have lots of essays and phrases available, PM me if interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭chatterboxxx95

dory wrote: »

Thank you for the suggetion, my teacher doesn't believe in learning stuff off though but I will ask for some more phrases and get a few from dréimire :)

Advertisement